Desktop search with Google
Many people use Google to search the internet for just about everything. Well Google has released a desktop search that integrates searching for things on your desktop with its online search engine. You can find specifically files on your computer or when you search the internet it will tell you related files you currently have on your hard drive. It will find your email in Microsoft Outlook and Outlook Express; files in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, and text; your website history in Internet Explorer; and your instant message chats in AOL Instant Messenger. Pretty much anything. I downloaded the application and it is very fast and sleek. Google is really giving Microsoft a run for it's money, I think that this is the only way I am going to search my computer from now on.
Check out these cool free applications I use from Google:
Google Desktop
Picasa Photo Organizer
Blogger
Hello

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home